Friday 23 August 2013

Update on my life - August 2013

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well, sorry again for the late post been a bit crazy. This blog is going to be a very different one for me, as this is going to be telling you guys what has been happening since my last blog. So hope you enjoy, oh and I have a twitter account now set up for my blog site it's @fran_helsing, so feel free to talk to me on there if you want :)

Anyway down to business, firstly I got into university which I start in September so in last than a month now. Was so nervous when I got the letter through I started crying when I read the words "confirmed place at Southampton Solent." I tried to get into university for about 1 year and to finally get it, it was like "oh my god, I've done it". I have dyslexia too which I know shouldn't be an excuse but I'm not going to lie A-levels are very very hard. This is why I completely understand what people younger than me are going through. So yeah I guess at the moment I am excited to meet people and get started on the course which is Psychology (Counselling). However, I am nervous what if people don't like me which I know sounds silly and stupid but when people meet me I'm quite shy. I look forward to university though as I have friends who are in their second and third year at that university already so I should be okay anyway :)

Another thing I have been sorting out is my gaming and stuff. As some of you are aware I did a blog about my history of gaming (http://franhelsing.blogspot.co.uk/) which I stated that I am considering getting an x-box 360 or a Playstation 3. I gave it some thought and I decided to go with an x-box 360 as there are some great deals on at the moment and I'm use to the controller. So soon hopefully I'll be doing game reviews and giveaways if I get enough views.

In addition, I have some sad news. As a result of me getting into university. I've been saving up like mad to buy my own stuff. So I'm not buying much make up and clothes till end of September time. So there isn't going to be much in terms of blog material. This is why I'm going to ask you to comment on here or twitter me and tell me anything you want me to do. It can be anything like a room tour both uni room and my family home bedroom, cooking blogs or do outfits of the day. I am also considering that in 2014. I might start a Youtube Channel which I have been wanting to do for a year now. What do you guys think? 

So that's an update on my life, I hope that is okay for the moment. Sorry for the lack of blogs, I'll promise to do more I promise past September time. Please share this link too, that would be amazing.

Love you all,

Fran Helsing! x

No comments:

Post a Comment