Friday 11 July 2014

50 Random Questions

Hi everyone,


Sorry for the late blog post, just been mega busy this week with work and sorting out a few things for the university house. Hope you've all be having a lovely summer. This blog post is going to be a bit different as kind ran out of ideas to do for today and Wednesday's blog post. When I mean by different it's a good thing. Basically, I have go some ideas of blog posts and stuff to do like tags and advice blogs but are unsure of what advice people would want or stuff to know about me. Can see why i'm stuck! So this is where you guys come in. You can either comment below or contacting me on my twitter: @fran_helsing, with an questions you have  this blog tag ideas and/or questions you want to know about me.  
 
Anyway here is a tag I found online by meghanrosette. Really enjoyed reading this tag. Hopefully you will find it good too :)


  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Driving my brother to day services (don't know why this is bold, must be an important thing to write about :P
  2. Who are you in love with? My boyfriend and my friends and family :)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? I don't think so but did use to eat ants though :P random crazy child.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?  My animal rucksack.
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?  I think it was last Tuesday.
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? nope
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? I think so, not good with car value so I would say yes.
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Like 3 weeks ago maybe to see my dad or being for work.
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope.
  10. Are you hot? Totally ;) haha joking. i'm normal temperature I would say.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water.
  12. What are you wearing right now? Leggings, black vest top and grey top over the top.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash do it, put I hoover the inside of the car.
  14. Last food that you ate? Quorn Chicken burger and vegetables.
  15. Where were you last week at this time? Doing food shop for family.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope but did last week.
  17. When is the last time you ran? ummmm like a few mouths ago when I did jogging/running.
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? football probably (world cup and all that).
  19. What is your favorite animal? Red Pandas =^.^= (best drawing of a red panda ever!).
  20. Your dream vacation? Ireland Or road trip around America.
  21. Last person's house you were in? My family :P
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? face planted the floor outside a club and hurt my nose..... a lot.....
  23. Have you been in love? Yes
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? yeah I miss a few people
  25. Last play you saw? Oh god :S I think it was Othello.
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? gamer skills and my shortness :D
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Early night which probably wont happen but a girl can try :)
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? i don't remember I think it was from a old friend who I don't talk to anymore.
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Either Brighton or Ireland.
  30. Ever go to camp? no i'm not really a camping type of a girl.
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? I would say so yeah but early school life nope as had a few problems going on at the time.
  32. What do you want to know about the future? Lottery numbers ;P nah I would want to know about if I would be happy or not.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yeah sometimes :)
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? nope.
  35. Where is your best friend? Izzy is at work and Chris is at home probably.
  36. How is your best friend? Both are good.
  37. Do you have a tan? nope i'm pale.
  38. What are you listening to right now? Killswitch Engage.
  39. Do you collect anything? make up now but use to collect dolls and spoons.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I would say me but I don't know :P
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never have done.
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yeah I always so it.
  43. What does your last text message say?- hmmm i don't think so lol i always win! x
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- sometimes
  45. Last time you took a shower?- this morning
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Yeah will do it after this :)
  47. What is your heritage?- British and Irish and Scotish.
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yeah.
  49. Are you rich?- I would say yeah compared to some but to others I'm not.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- On facebook then fell asleep.
Hope you all enjoyed this tag blog. Please share this and if you would like to follow me on instagram: fran_helsing and twitter @fran_helsing.


Enjoy your weekend.
 
Love,
Fran Helsing! x

Meghanrosette 50 random questions tag: http://www.meghanrosette.com/2011/02/50-random-questions-tag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment