Wednesday 23 July 2014

Glossybox July 2014!

 
Hi everyone,
 
Here what was in my Glossybox for July 2014. As you can see the theme was Stars and Stripes. Little disclaimer, I brought the glossy box myself and wasn't send it for free or anything.




 
 Products:

- (full size): Bellapirre Cosmetics LTd Mineral Lipstick.
- (full size): Absolute New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer.
- (full size): Carmex Lip Balm.
- (full size): Color Club Glossy Seal.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara.


Photo of me wearing all the make-up items given :)

Hope you have enjoyed this blog post. I have really excited to give these products a go a bit more over the next few weeks and can't wait till I get my next one for August. If you guys want a Glossybox, I'll link it below :)

Hope you have a good week and weekend :) 
 
Love,
 
Fran Helsing! x


Glossybox Link: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/referal?CI=MTcwNTc5

Where to find me:

Twitter: @Fran3110 or @fran_helsing
Instagram: fran_helsing

No comments:

Post a Comment