Thursday 3 July 2014

Favourites: June 2014.

Hi guys,

Welcome to the first of many favourite blog. Sorry for the late blog post been looking after my brother. This is for the month of June. Can't believe this month has gone super quickly :) Hope you enjoy it :)

Make up:

Face:
My favourite foundation is a mixture of two different foundations, which are the Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in the shade: 2C3 Fresco and Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in shade Ivory.


Eyes:
For eyes I would say I'm in love with the Soup and Glory Eye Primer. As is acts as a highlight as well. Sometimes I've just wore this on it's on with some eyeliner.

My favourite eyeliner at the moment is the Rimmel Scandal eyes Waterproof Gel Liner by Kate Moss in Emerald. It has good staying power which is good for me as I have oily eyelids. I think I might get this same eyeliner by in black as so in love with it :)

Lips:
For lips I have been loving the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter - Sugar Frosting with the ELF Lip Balm SPF 15 in the shade Pink. Love this lip combo so much as it gives me a little bit SPF on my lips which is good for lip care :)


Fashion:

- dresses from H&M


(from left to right): Grey skull dress, fake leather leggings, dark blue top, grey and blue stripy jumper top and a blue dress with black skirt.

I really love the blue and black dress as it has some slits to the side of the dress with you can wear on its own or cover them up which is what I do.




Favourite Moments:

I have so many favourite moments this moment. One of which getting my new smart phone which is a Sony Xperia SP. If you guys would love me to do a review of this phone then let me know would be happy to do one :)

As you might not know I am off for summer break and wont be back at university till September/October time. So having all this time off I've been working and seeing my friends. As we don't see a lot of each other due to some of them working full time or at university and having part time jobs like myself. So when we do see each other we enjoy spending time with each other.

In terms of places to eat. I have been loving this juice/smoothie place in Southampton called Fuel. The one I had was called waterfall which had strawberries, oranges and pineapples. It is really good and is super refreshing considering the weather has been getting super hot over here in the UK.

Another thing I have been loving doing the blog again. I have really been missing doing the blog and want to keep on doing the blogs for as long as possible. Upcoming months I will be moving in to a shared house for university. Which is super exciting, so if you would like to see more photos of my room and what i'm going to be doing with it. Please follow my instagram: fran_helsing.

That's it for now. Don't forget to reblog this blog post, follow me on instagram fran_helsing and twitter @fran_helsing. Haul blog up tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day guys.


Love,
 
Fran Helsing! x

LINKS:

- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in the shade: 2C3 Fresco (£29.50)
http://www.boots.com/en/Estee-Lauder-Double-Wear-Stay-in-Place-Makeup-SPF-10-30ml_4409/

- Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in shade Ivory (£8.99)
http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-Nearly-Naked-8482-Make-Up-Foundation_1298536/

- Soup and Glory eye primer (not on boots website anymore) (£8.00)
http://www.soapandglory.com/makeup/eyes/it-s-about-prime

- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner by Kate Emerald. http://www.superdrug.com/rimmel-scandaleyes-waterproof-gel-liner-by-kate-emerald/invt/936057&bklist= (£6.99)

- Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter - Sugar Frosting http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorBurst™-Lip-Butter_1252852/ (£7.99)

- ELF Lip Balm Spf 15 http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/en/restofworld/lip-treatments/lip-balm-spf-15/invt/82600 (£3.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment