Wednesday 25 June 2014

25 Random Questions

Hi Everyone,

Hope your having a good week so far. Just a random 25 questions blog I thought I would do. Hope you enjoy it.

Question 1: Do you have any pets?
I have 7 tropical fish.
 
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
My phone (Sony Xperia SP), ipad mini and my cuddly toys both red pandas. A bit of an obsession.
 
Question 3: What's the weather like right now? 
It's night time at the moment when i'm doing this but it was sunny all day today.
 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Yes I drive been driving for over a year now and no I haven't crashed yet *touch wood* but I have gotten punched tyre twice and had to drive back to my house quickly so it didn't go complexly flat. it was like mission impossible. 
 
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning?
8am (GMT). 
 
Question 6: When was the last time you showered?
This Morning before going out.
 
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw?
X-men days of future past. (really good film).
 
Question 8: What does you last text message say?
It said "okay coolies :) i'm watching the cartoon movie brave :) lol xxxxxxxx" - from my boyfriend
 
Question 9: What is your ringtone? 
Just a normal one on my phone called tigerstyle.
 
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Yeah I have been to Spain when I was 8 and been to America (Washington DC and New York) at age 15. 
 
Question 11: Do you like sushi?
Yeah I do like it but only some like the vegetable one and salmon. So good :)
 
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
All over really but mainly Asda or Sainsbury's.
 
13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope.
 
Question 14: How many siblings do you have?
 I have an younger brother Josh who is 20.
 
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop.
 
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
22.
 
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses only when I have a headache. 
 
Question 18: Do you colour your hair?
Yes.
 
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: 
Just Writing a few blog posts and taking photos for them.
 
Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
Like over 2 weeks ago, maybe a bit longer than that.
 
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Sausages, bacon, green peppers, onions and meatballs.
 
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
Hmmm I don't really like either I normally go for chicken burgers but out of the two will have to say cheeseburgers.
 
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yep! it was fine I had a lot of caffeine drinks and films to watch to keep me busy.
 
Question 24: What is your eye colour?
They are a blue/grey colour but one is greener than the other :S.
 
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I think coke cola tastes better out of the two but like them both.
 
 
That's it till Friday where I'm going to be doing a beauty blog about relaxing bath times. Don't forget to check out my instagram and twitter which are both fran_helsing :) and to share this blog to friends and loved ones.
 
 
Have a good week :)
 
Love
 
Fran Helsing! x

No comments:

Post a Comment