Friday 27 June 2014

Bath Routine! (June 2014) x

Hi guys,

Welcome to my bath routine blog, this is what I do every Thursday night or one night in the week to chill out. I've only started doing this and has been really helpful. Again I have not been paid by the companies to do reviews of the products used they have either been bought with my own money or been given as freebies. Lets get started.


I Start my bath with running it (as you do), I put in a Lush bath bomb, I have made a pack with my self to try different ones every time I go to the Lush store. I tried Sakura from Lush. As I wanted to try this one for a while now. I am so in love with this product. The smell of it is just amazing. It smells like everything relaxing and calming, it kinds of reminds me of a blossom on a tree or something. Am going to make this one of my favourites of all time and the price of this giant of a bath bomb.


(video is on my instagram: fran_helsing)


I Let the bath run a bit of just hot water and once the bath bomb has completely gone, I then add the  Radox Relax bubble bath. This is good for the sense for helping you to relax but at the same time it isn't good for if you want lots of bubbles in the bath. So was a bit disappointed in that one.



I then add some Harmonising bath oil from G Baldwin & Co. This was given by a company who sell bath oils. This was given to me from the place I work as a freebie. Just added this to my bath yesterday and OH MY GOD! I was the most amazing bath ever :). It has lavender marjoram and geranium oils. This has not been tested on animals which makes this super amazing.



That's it I normally lie there for a while and relax.

Thanks for reading my blog, really means the world to me. Again don't forget to follow me twitter @fran_helsing, instagram fran_helsing and sharing this blog.


Seeya on Sunday for another blog post for Healthy Sunday :) 


Love
Fran Helsing!
 x
 


- Sakura, £3.25. https://www.lush.co.uk/products/sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment